Situated within the RF quiet suburban back streets of Burwood, the EMDRC club rooms are the ideal location for a huge variety of club activities.
Radio Room Facilities
With an ongoing maintenance and improvement program, the club’s ‘Shack’ is definitely taking form. We are pleased to be able to now offer our members a place to meet that is both clean and comfortable.
Regular improvements are also being made to the equipment lineup within the shack, not only to the radio gear but also on the computer side of things as well.
Other Club Room Facilities
Aside from all the radio and computer gear the club rooms also offer the following facilities:
• Off street parking.
• Main hall has seating for up to 50 people.
• Projection screen for audiovisual presentations.
• EMDRC technical book library.
• Tea and coffee facilities.
• Kitchen facilities with fridge & stove.
• Outdoor Gas BBQ facilities.
• Property adjoins a large council park.
How to get to the Club Room
The EMDRC club room is located at, 13A McCubbin St Burwood. You can find it on Melways reference map 61-E7. Entry to the hall is via the driveway from McCubbin St. Look for the Green Letter Box, the drive is next to it. There is parking available both in front and around the scout hall.